Terms and Conditions
Property Name: Habtiar Guest House
Company Name : Pablo Nazaré Muniz Correa Marconi
Property Address: Av. Da Liberdade nº33 - 1ºEsq - Postal 4700-034 - Portugal
Property location: 41.54405, -8.4189709999999 (on Google Maps and OpenStreetMap)
CAE Code: 55201
Incorporation Date 18/08/2021
Registration - License n. 115478/AL
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS, AVAILABLE RATES AND RETURNS
Reservations can be made by phone, e-mail, through the reservation applications or on a stable basis and are subject to availability. Payments can be made by bank transfer, cash, by card, ATM or other means previously made available. Direct reservations made via the website if the rate is non-refundable will be charged to the credit card, while reservations with a standard rate will be charged 75% in advance. Reservations made through Booking, Expedia, Airbnb will be charged according to the reservation policies and rates evaluated by the respective platforms.
1. RATES POLICIES AVAILABLE: Habtiar Guest House has the following policies for reservations and cancellations, which can vary between flexible, Non-Refundable, Non-Cancellable and firm.
1.1 Flexible - 5 days
The client can cancel free of charge up to 5 days before arrival. The customer will be charged the full price of the reservation if they cancel within 5 days prior to arrival. If the customer did not show up, he/she will be charged the full amount of the reservation. In case of cancellation the refund will be made within 15 days.
The guest will be charged the full amount of the reservation if it is cancelled at any time.
In case of cancellation, the full amount of the reservation will be charged, except when cancelled within 4 hours after the reservation is made
1.4 In cases where it is allowed to change the reservation, this can only occur once, up to 5 days before the check-in date, as long as it is for the same price or higher than the price of the original reservation, and for the same reservation conditions and room type.
1.5 The cancellation and refund policy varies according to the rate plan chosen. It is the customer's responsibility to choose the one that suits his or her profile.
1.6 Cancellation exceptions
Grace period: No fees will be charged for reservations cancelled within 4 hours after the reservation was made.
1.7 For reservations with insurance, in case of cancellation, reimbursement is made by the insurance company, which must be contacted by the customer.
2. Conditions for children: Children of any age are allowed as long as they are accompanied by a legal guardian; unaccompanied children are not allowed to stay. The stay of children up to (and including) 4 years old is free as long as they do not use an individual or extra bed.
GENERAL INFORMATION - Regulation
1. The Habtiar Guest House is a local accommodation and is an apartment that was entirely renovated in January 2023 and is located on the second floor of an old building located on Avenida da Liberdade 33 in the city of Braga.
2. We do not have an elevator because it is an old building and it is not possible to add this convenience.
3. We do not have parking, however, about 100 meters has the public parking called Parque da Ponte.
4. In our property it is not allowed to smoke any type of cigarette (vaping and electronic cigarettes) in any of the environments and the violation of this rule can generate a fine of up to two days, it is also forbidden to light any kind of candle or incense.
6. We ask for attention to the Law of Silence, so please avoid loud talking and excessive noise from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
7. According to the municipality's legislation on the site a tourist tax of 1.50 euros per person per night stayed limited to 4 nights is due, and must be paid directly at the property by the time of check out. The tax is levied on guests aged 16 and over, and is applied between the months of March and October. Information is available on the camara's website https://www.cm-braga.pt/pt/0201/home/destaques/item/item-1-10471 .
8. Only registered guests and employees are allowed on the premises. Violation of the rule may lead to eviction and a fine of up to two days. Unregistered guests will be charged additional guest rate in the value of the day rate.
9. There are surveillance cameras in the common areas.
10. About the check in and check out: the check in starts from 14:00 hours. We do not have a 24-hour reception and the check in desk is from Monday to Friday from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. If you intend to arrive outside these hours, you must check in on line which still has specific rules ahead. Check-out time is 11:30 am, with a 30-minute grace period. If you intend to leave before this time you must leave the amount of the tourist tax if you have not paid.
11. About the Express Check-in: The Express Check-in is a remote check-in process which will anticipate all the necessary checking in and speed up the conventional check-in process time. In this procedure the guest, besides filling out the information requested in the reservation, must send a photo of the identification document of all those who are staying. After receiving and checking the information, a 4-digit password is sent, which will allow the guest to open the safe that exists at the entrance of the building where the keys that give access to the property and the room will be kept. We clarify that all information received is treated under the terms of the Data Protection Regulation Act. At the express check in, because it is not possible to check the identification document in person at the time of arrival, this check is done in a timely manner with the guest's consent, which is why we request a photo of the identification document of the person who will be staying. If you do not feel comfortable with this procedure you should arrive at the time of the in-person check in or if you wish an in-person check in or exclusive reception outside the pre-established time (Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 15:00) should be expressly and will have an additional cost of 10 euros.
13. Animals are not allowed.
14. It is forbidden for minors to stay at the property unaccompanied by their legal guardian.
13. Failure to comply with the rules and requirements enables the property to refuse the lodging as well as to apply fines.
Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. Cost: Free of charge
Password: habtiar33 and the network is Habtiar_guest_house
15. No parties/events allowed.
16 . Client Responsibilities: The Client is responsible to comply with the check in and check out times previously set.
The Client is responsible for his or her behavior and that of his or her guests at the local accommodation and in particular for the orderly conduct of guests attending any event or function hosted at the property, as well as any other use they make of the services. If a guest wishes any item to be received or to have support prior to their arrival or after their departure, they must notify the property in writing in advance. The property reserves the right to deny receipt of such items. Any costs incurred regarding the return will be borne by the sender. All items will be left at the responsibility of their owner and may be subject to search. Please note that in the event that any item is closed or sealed, it is the responsibility of the owner to facilitate access to the item. Habtiar Guest House is not responsible for any flood, fire or damage caused to the items
17. Habtiar Guest House may request a copy of a valid ID to protect the Client's privacy and confirm their identity before confirming any changes.
18. If the property suspects that any illegal activity or crime has occurred, it reserves the right to investigate and/or report its findings or suspicions to the police authorities or other relevant law enforcement service
19. All information, data and materials presented on this site, including names, logos, content, etc., as well as the color palette and layout of the site, are subject to copyright, trademark rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property rights. Such content may be used only if authorized by the Hotel and if used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use and/or reproduction of such content, without the written consent of the Local Accommodation, is prohibited and is a violation of these Terms and may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Local Accommodation.
RULES OF PROCEDURE OF HABTIAR GUEST HOUSE
Welcome to Habtiar Guest House we present you our internal regulations in order that we can serve you in the best way.
I - Check-in
1.1) The check-in takes place between 14:00 and 15:30H and the Express Check-in from 14:00.
1.2) When registering or booking the guest must identify himself and provide his identity card / residence permit / passport.
1.3) At check-in you will be given an entry code or the room key.
1.4) If you lose one of the keys, you must report it immediately, so that they can write it off and issue you with a new key for your safety.
1.5) In an exceptional case of emergency call the contacts provided at the reception desk.
II - Check out
2.1) Check-out must be done until 11:30 with a maximum tolerance of 30 minutes.
2.2) Any alteration to the stipulated time will have to be justified and requested, being subject to the availability of the place.
III - Noise
3.1) As a matter of respect and understanding towards all customers, special attention should be paid to the silence in the social areas.
3.2) After 22:00H are not allowed activities that import noise that may disturb the other guests (Decree-Law No. 292/2000 of November 14).
4 - Damages
4.1) Any damage declared declared in the local accommodation, will be charged at current market value.
4.2) In case of loss of keys, you will be charged a cost of 5 euros per key or the value of the locksmith service if necessary.
4.3) The company, following the gravity of the same, will take the legal measures deemed necessary.
V - Complaints
5.1) There is a complaints book.
5.2) Please identify the time and date of the complaint and report it to the management, who will be called to the site.
VI - Security
6.1) Under the Decree-Law 228/2009 of 14/07, this company will not be responsible for money, jewelry or other valuables that may disappear within its premises.
6.2) Always remember to close the main access doors to the local accommodation, the apartment doors and make sure they are properly closed.
6.3) It is not allowed to stay and / or stay of people who are not part of the guest list of Habtiar Guest House.
VII - Prohibitions
7.1) Without prejudice to the above and the general rules on tourist accommodation, it is not permitted within the premises of Habtiar Guest House
a) Smoking or smoking, only on the terrace.
b) Change or alter the layout of the rooms.
c) Leave garbage in the common and private spaces.
d) Animals are not allowed within the premises of Habtiar Guest House.
f) Transit in underwear or bathing suits in the common areas of the local accommodation.
g) Bring to the room kitchen utensils, such as: plates, cutlery, glasses, openers, etc.
h) Keep inside the rooms or bring to the common area any substance that is illicit.
VIII - Hygiene and cleaning
10.1) The cleaning of Habtiar Guest House is done daily.
a) Nevertheless, whenever there is a change of guests, the cleaning of the apartment will be carried out.
b) If the stay is longer than 7 days the guest can request new sheets and towels that will be delivered after the collection of used.
IX - Reservations
11.1) Reservations can be made by phone, e-mail, through the booking applications or stable and are subject to availability. and payments can be made by bank transfer, cash, by card, ATM or other means previously available.
11.2) The specific rules associated with reservations are defined by the Habtiar Guest House Reservation Policy
X - Common Spaces
12.1) The rules and recommendations governing the use of common spaces are posted on them.
12.2) The disregard for the norms and recommendations there desirable, are subject to extra charge and the prescriptions in this regulation, in the form that apply (damage, security, protection or other).
a) In situations that are not observed in the present regulation, the legislation that applies will be observed.
Any questions please contact us at
HABTIAR GUEST HOUSE
PABLO NAZARE MUNIZ CORREA MARCONI